College Works Painting encourages corporate and employee community involvement in many ways. CWP provides the first executive level employment for many of our employees; this gives CWP an interesting opportunity to set a strong example. We take this opportunity seriously.
Every year CWP District Managers across the country paint homes for free. This is usually done in the Spring, and in addition to providing training for our employees "Charity Paints" provides some families a much needed paint job. District Managers work with local organizations to locate and set up the charity painting projects. Numerous families and organizations have been assisted through our "charity painting" program.
In addition, CWP supports the following local and national charities:
College Works Painting and Augie's Quest formed a partnership in 2009 that will directly touch over 2000 college students in the US, and more then 35,000 homeowners. College Works interns will contribute $5 for each house they paint and the money will go towards finding a cure for Lou Gehrig's disease. For more information visit www.augiesquest.com
- For the past two years, College works has supported the mission of the Make a Wish Foundation. We were able to donate $5 for each job we produced from our five months of production with a guaranteed minimum contribution of $40,000. College Works supports the work and the vision of the Make-A-Wish Foundation and we look forward to watching their efforts go forward.
- $53,000 donation to St. Jude’s in 2006 for cancer research. Money for St. Jude’s was collected from customers.
- Share our Selves- College Works Painting actively supports their efforts. Share our Selves is a food, medical and monetary assistance charity.
- College Works Painting supports Corazón and it’s efforts to build homes for low income families in Tijuana, Mexico
- College Works Painting encourages corporate and employee involvement in various community oriented causes including: Blood drives, food drives, cancer walks, clothing drives and the support of entrepreneurship.
The entire CWP management team is committed to community involvement. This commitment is shown through encouraging involvement at every level in the organization and by setting the example. CWP plans to continue and expand this community involvement. If you have any ideas please contact us via e-mail.